Medior Developer C++ & Unreal Engine
PixelPool creates high standard and innovative solutions for the fashion industry, where we both leverage web as well as Unreal Engine technology.
We are looking for a C++ and Unreal specialist to help us maintain and grow Dtail.
Our ideal candidate has 2+ years of experience with Unreal Engine 4 and C++ and wants to continue to grow their experience and skillset using these tools in an enterprise solution. You are results-oriented, a team player, have a hands-on attitude and continuous improvement focus.
Medior Developer C++ and Unreal Engine
Skillset and responsibilities:
- BSc degree in game development, computer science (or equivalent)
- 2+ years of professional working experience with C++ and Unreal Engine
- Quick learning capacity to pick up new skills as necessary
- Take ownership and be responsible for the development of new features
- Social and highly motivated team player
- Wants to grow their knowledge on Unreal Engine and C++
- Fluent in English
- Experience with Agile/Scrum workflow
- Experience with version control like Git/Gitlab
- Interest in the fashion industry
Contractduur 12 maanden
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
We have plexiglass installed between our desks and desinfect stations at the entrance. Some of our colleagues are still working from home if they feel more comfortable doing so.
- C++: 2 years (Required)
- Unreal Engine: 2 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19